click to view platform screenshots
CQG Trader may be well suited for the individual that trades the electronic markets and does not need technical analysis tools. It allows traders to place orders via a Depth of Market window and monitor their account activity from the Orders & Positions window. The Orders & Positions window allows traders to monitor working orders, filled orders and account balances including real time profit and loss. Brokers can benefit from the ability to monitor their clients trading activity in real time and place orders on behalf of their clients when needed. We also have another version of the platform available to clients: CQG Lite.
- There are a number of ways to view the data streaming to CQG Trader, from the standard spreadsheet format to the look of big boards at the exchanges
- The Orders and Positions window provides the functionality to set up accounts and keep track of all your outstanding and filled orders in one window
- Customizable layout and quote boards
- Multiple order entry methods including drag and drop and one-click trading
- Advanced order types are available including trailing stops, stop limit and Order Cancels Order
- Real-time quotes
- DOMTrader feature provides access to four different markets at the same time for those trading more than just one market
- Available news services include Dow Jones Newswires and The Hightower Report
- CQG Lite is a free version of the platform, but does not display Market Depth in the DOMTrader and does not allow for trailing stops or Order Cancels Order
- Trades route over CQG's infrastructure
If you have already signed up for CQG Trader, and need to download the platform again, please click here.
1 CQG Lite displays best bids and best offers, but not Market Depth. It does not allow trailing stops or Order Cancels Orders.
2 Access to markets may be limited by exchange and/or platform server maintenance.
3 The use of Stop Loss or contingent orders may not protect profits, and may not limit losses to the amount intended. Certain market conditions make it difficult or impossible to execute such orders.
4 Transaction fee pricing is per contract per side.
5 A fully functional 7 day demo is available for CQG Trader only.
Trading futures and options involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors.
There are unique risks associated with utilizing Internet-based order execution trading systems including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software and Internet connection. Vision does not control signal power, its reception or routing via Internet, configuration of your equipment or reliability of its connection. Vision is not responsible for communication failures, distortions or delays when trading via the Internet.
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange ("CME")
- Chicago Board of Trade ("CBOT")
- New York Mercantile Exchange/The Commodity Exchange ("NYMEX/COMEX")
- CBOE Futures Exchange ("CFE")
- The Intercontinental Exchange ("ICE")
- NYSE Liffe
- Kansas City Board of Trade ("KCBT")
- Minneapolis Grain Exchange ("MGEX")
- ICE Futures Europe
- ICE Futures Cananda
- Montreal Exchange ("MX")
- London Metal Exchange ("LME")
- Osaka Securities Exchange ("OSE")
- Hong Kong Exchange ("HKEX")
- Singapore Exchange ("SGX")
- Tokyo Commodity Exchange ("TOCOM")
- Bursa Malaysia
- Australian Stock Exchange ("ASX")
Please note, not all contracts are available to trade.
CQG's Routing Infrastructure
- Routes over established low latency infrastructure
- Ability to select CQG data center nearest you for a lower latency solution. Your order routes to the CQG data center closest to you and across CQG’s point-to-point connection to the exchange you are trading on.
- Robust credit controls
- Ability to set percentage or dollar based daily loss limit*
*please note: CQG does not auto liquidate